Saturday, January 26, 2013

DIY: Glitter Heels

Why hello there! I hope you all had a fantastic holiday break and are making most of this gorgeous weather.
I must apoligise for not posting the past 2 months, it has been quite full on. So as some of you  may know, Tom proposed during our recent trip to Bali! It was truely amazing and we are both super excited! You can check ou my gorgeous Art Deco ring on Instagram.

As you can see, there have been a few changes here at Design Talk, and a new look is just what I've wanted! A big thanks to Kayla from Rockaboo Design Studio who is a god send!

I'm really excited to show you my latest DIY project...glitter heels, well in this case..platforms!!
I have been searching for gold glitter heels for the engagement party for the past few weeks. After not much luck, I ended up buying some coral platforms. Don't get me wrong, I love them, but my outfit needs just that little bit of bling. So after some reading around the blogging world, I found this great tutorial from Pearl and Scissors

It was really easy to follow, and only took around half an hour. Not including cleaning up all the glitter afterwards! As I was doing this outside on the deck, the poor dogs are now shimmering!

Check out my before and after!



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

 

Design Talk | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012