Thursday, January 22, 2015

Pinterest Picks of the Week

Welcome to my new Friday segment where I will share my favourite images from Pinterest!

I have been researching lots of Hollywood Regency interiors this week, as it has been my inspiration for a new display home I am furnishing.

These gorgeous pics of Pinterest I have found, truly represent what I love about the Hollywood Regency style; luxe, over the top and colourful!













You can get the same look of this stunning dining room here!




Via Pinterest



Its quite easy to achieve the Hollywood Regency look. High impact, patterned  rugs can look great under a dining table or living area. Gold or brass side tables and coffee tables are definitely in at the moment. You can also try your hand at upcycling some bamboo/cane furniture and spraying them in bright, saturated colours. You can also finish the look with velvet cushions and a pair of tall, bold lamps!

Happy Friday!! xx





No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

 

Design Talk | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012