Wednesday, July 11, 2012

The Ultimate in Contemporary Design

I don't know why I do it to myself, but I jump on realestate.com.au every now and then, and look out for the multi million dollar homes up for sale. It's amazing to see how design savvy some people can be!

Upon my snooping, I came across this stunning residence in South Yarra, Melbourne. It boasts exceptional materials and finishes and the space is truly contemporary.

Get your cheque books out people because it is currently leased out for $24k/month.
Superbly constructed and appointed over 4 levels including 5 car basement and lift. Featuring fitted study, expansive open plan kitchen family room opening to courtyard with second living area opening to terrace. The whole second level is the main bedroom with a dressing room the size of my house!

Other features include a further 4 bedrooms all with ensuites, so make sure the maid is booked in on a weekly basis


....a girl can only dream right??

Check out the link below for more details.










No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

 

Design Talk | Template By Rockaboo Designs | 2012